SCIENTIFIC NAME: Pueraria tuberosa & Ipomea digitata
HINDI NAME: Vidarikand
ENGLISH NAME: Indian Kudzu
Due to its Vajikarna (aphrodisiac) virtue, taking Vidarikand tuber helps to maintain a healthy sexual life and minimises the signs of sexual weakness such as erectile dysfunction and delayed ejaculation. With properties of being cold potency, heavy and slimy to digest and dominance of sweet taste, vidarikand works by pacifying vata and pitta dosha respectively.
USES & HEALTH BENEFITS
- Improves quality and quantity of semen
- Helps to fortify the immune system
- Supports the proper functioning of the male and female reproductive systems
- Supports rejuvenation and healthy libido
- Amazing for liver disorders
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS
- Not ideal for Kapha dominant people as it aggravates the dosha such as obesity, asthma, cold and cough.
- Advised to take it under supervision if having any chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension or if you're under any kind of medication.
HOW TO USE
- Take 3-5 gm vidari powder with ghee or milk to improve the sperm count and libido.
- To improve stamina and body mass, mix 2 gm of vidarikand with buffalo milk and consume it daily.
- To improve complexion, take vidarikand powder with honey and saffron.
- Advised to take vidarikanda as prescribed by the Ayurveda expert in case of liver disorder.