SCIENTIFIC NAME: Asteracantha longifolia
HINDI NAME: Kokilaksha, Talmakhana
ENGLISH NAME: Kokilaksha
Kokilaksha is said to be a Rasayanic herb. Owing to its aphrodisiac) quality, Kokilaksha is good for internal or sexual weakness, and it promotes general health due to its Rasayana property. The presence of antioxidants boosts the synthesis of male hormones such as testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Talmakhana has a sweet flavour as well as heavy and viscous qualities. Because of its cold potency, it aggravates the Kapha doshas while calming the vata and pitta doshas.
USES & HEALTH BENEFITS
- Manages erectile dysfunction
- Improves testosterone levels
- Enhances sexual stamina
- Improves sperm count
- Cures premature ejaculation
- Manages blood sugar levels
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS
- No reported side effects of using tamalkhana in the accurate prescribed dosage.
- After reviewing prior medical circumstances, it is strongly advised to see an ayurvedic doctor to suggest the dose and procedure.
HOW TO USE
- Take ¼ -½ teaspoon of Kokilaksha powder with honey or milk after lunch and supper. To improve male sexual dysfunction, continue for at least 1-2 months or as advised by the Ayurveda expert.